Monday, May 9, 2011

Stats, Stats, Stats!!!

I just finished ordering internet for our house...YAY!!!  Before we went to Malaysia we were able to use borrow access internet through other avenues.  When we returned from Malaysia we no longer had this ability.  We have planned since we were married to get our own internet and on Monday, May 16th we will have internet in the boro!!  So, do you know what this means?  I can update you all on the many many many things that we have done the past 1 2 3 4 months.  I know you are sooooooo excited!!!  Until then I will continue the randomness I have been posting.  Which brings us to today's post...

My Stats:
As of today I have 31 followers!  Hey followers!!  Love y'all!

This next stat is something I'm proud of because in the past when I have started a blog and I haven't seen comments I would stop blogging...I posted 40 posts in a row without anyone commenting and it didn't slow me down!!  Congrats to me and because of that I now have several followers and comments on almost every post!

Posts with the Most Comments:
3rd Place - a 3 way tie:
2nd Place -
Different Cultures - 7 comments

And the winner is...


Most Viewed Posts:
3rd Place - Wet Bathroom Floors are my Favorite - 130 views

2nd Place - From the Gardens to the Sheraton - 144 views

And the winner is...
Service Source International - 367 views (I truly believe that this has nothing to do with people researching our company and my blog popping up. HA!)

Referring URL's:
This is the website the person was on before they came to my site.  Of course there is the search engines like Google, Yahoo, etc.  But according to my stats page I get the most referrals from other blog pages:
  • Becky Welch - Becky is friend from Henderson, TN.  She was a Phi Kappa sponser when I was in school.  She has two kids and I love keeping up with the Welches through her blog!  She is so good at posting pictures and story telling along with them.  She also does book reviews and Bible related topics. 
  • Terry Lea - Terry is a friend from church.  She is so funny and I love reading her blog.  She posts a lot of yummy recipes.  I have only used this one and it was while I was in Malaysia.  You can read about my experience here.  They were delicious, none-the-less!!  My favorite thing to do is just ask her to make whatever the recipe is for me :).  I got some nut-free banana bread last night at church!  If you just want the recipes, I just now saw her cool recipe box!
  • Ashley Rutledge - Ashley is a great friend I made while I was at Freed!  She is a soon-to-be mommy and I love reading updates about Gracie!!  She and I were Makin' Music directors together.  Check out these two videos here and here.  Those sure were the good ol' days!
Referring Sites:
This is very similar to referring URLs and actually I don't really know the difference, but my top site referral was FACEBOOK!!!  So, just for those of you who might not do facebook, I'm here to tell you it will up your readers very quickly.  I have gotten to where I'll post on my facebook wall whenever I have a new blog post.  That entices them in :). 

Search Keywords:
Just like some of the other options there are the common search keywords you would expect:
kimberly washer, kimberly washer blog, etc. 
However, there were a few I found quite interesting:
  • Service Source Malaysia - which is why Service Source International has such a high view volume :).
  • church of Christ Narsapuram - which will link up to my India posts.
  • This last one is by far my FAVORITE!!!!!
Justin Beiber cute pics. 
Yes, the beibs made an apperance on my blog right here.  Hopefully he has done his charming magic and made some of his fans returning readers of my blog.

Lastly, I just want to say HELLO to all my readers around the world: (yes they are in a particular order, from greatest to least)
United States, Malaysia, Singapore, India, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, Ukraine, Australia, and Indonesia!

Thanks for stopping by and if you want click that little white button on the right hand side that says 'follow' so I can thank you personally go right ahead, nobody stopping you!!  As always, comments are welcomed and loved!!

I hope you enjoyed this edition of STATS, STATS, STATS!!!  Keep tuning in for several more updates, especially after May 16th ;).

Peace, Love, and Stats,
Kimberly


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I know you are very excited about having internet!! I am officially a follower, not just a check your site 2-3 times a day to see if you made a blog post person!! :)

Ashley said...

Thank you for the shout out! YOu are too kind. I love the videos you linked to my name. Those were our GLORY DAYS!
Love you Kimberly!

Candy said...

Love all the stats and love you!

nat said...

Always love the stats posts! Isn't it interesting?!

Juliane McCorkle said...

Love the stats! Very interesting!