Thursday, May 26, 2011

Clue #10

Can you believe today is the day????  We leave tonight for our trip I have been planning for over a month now.  I'm so excited!!!!  Today is the final clue...

The slogan of 105.9, the classic rock radio station in this city: 'Of all the radio stations in ______... we're one of them!

Isn't that hilarious!!!  I just thought it was funny!!! 

In the last envelope I will even reveal where we are going and this is how...


Once he opens this folded paper he will know where we are headed!  He still won't have any idea what we are doing once we get there, but I'll probably be so excited I won't be able to contain it and I'll let him know what all I've got planned, which really isn't that much, but I'm excited!!! 

I hope you all have had fun playing the game with Gary.  I think he has had fun with it!  I honestly think he knows where we are going, but he is playing along really well!

I know some of you are dying to know, so maybe once we get there tonight I'll reveal it to all of you!!  If you want to see all of the previous clues click here and see if you can guess it!!!!

Happy Guessing,
Kimberly

1 comment:

nat said...

I'm pretty sure I have it figured out and you will have a GRAND time there! I know I always do when I go!!