Monday, May 16, 2011

CMA Fest

So, when I found out who was going to be at CMA fest this year I called my sister immediatly and asked if she wanted to go.  Well, with all of the tornado stuff going on, we have kind of put getting tickets on the back burner.  However, I have been trying to win some on the radio.  I really wanted to be able to get three tickets because her husband is a big country music fan as well, but most of the radio stations are just giving away sets of two.  I have thought if we can win two than we can all just pitch in for the other one!!  Anyway, I have never been to CMA and I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go.  I know I am friends with a lot of my readers on facebook and 103 WKDF, the station I listen to most, just posted this on their facebook page this morning...

Bring Your Friend To Facebook Day......Have your friends give us a like,and post your name here today! The person that has the most name mentions from different people wins CMA music fest tix!

I put a link on my facebook page to let my friends know how to do it and I have 2 votes so far!!!  Which doesn't sound like a lot, but I am only 1 behind the leader!  I thought if I could get all of my blog friends who are on facebook as well to vote for me I might be able to get in the lead.  I wish that I could say that I would take you with me, but I just can't.  However, I can tell you that if you ever need me to vote for something for you I will be happy to do so.  Just please make sure you let me know. 

So, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to the KDF Morning Drive facebook page, like it, and then comment on the above post with my name!!!  I do promise to take pictures and post them if I win :).



Happy Voting,

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Hey friend! I sent an email to my friends to get them to do it too! :) Love you and hope you win them!!!

Candy said...

I sure will! We have been the last two years and LOVE IT! CMA fest is so much fun. We can't go for the entire weekend this year, but we will be there Saturday night to see my beloved Josh Turner! Hope you guys win!

nat said...

Remember when KDF was the best rock station around? Those were the days! What the heck happened? Good luck in your quest!