Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Clue #7

Good Morning!!  We are almost to Thursday, which is the day we leave for the big trip!!  We are now on clue #7...

This city has the only post office in the world you can drive a car through.

Do you think that means there is a drive-through or it's just big enough to drive-through??  Well, I think it means there's a drive-through, which explains my statement at the bottom of the page :).

There are some people who read my blog...hmm hmm...that just don't have the patience to play along and I have had to tell them where we are going.  That's perfectly fine with me, but please don't tell Gary.  So, if you are one of those people that just isn't having fun with this and just wants to know now, I don't mind telling you just email or facebook me and I'll let you in on the secret!!

In case you have missed the previous clues check here.

Happy Guessing,
Kimberly

No comments: