Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I love him!

Next Wednesday will be 2 years, to the day, that we said, "I Do!"  Everyday I thank God for you and the wonderful man that He blessed me with!  You are handsome, loving, funny, and so many more things.  You make me laugh so incredibly hard and I think about you constantly when I'm not with you.  The past 2 years have been amazing and I can't wait for the next 2 and the 2 after that and the 2 after that...  You have shown me what true love is and I love experiencing it with you everyday! 

I LOVE YOU GAR!!

Not only does this start the countdown to our anniversary, but also to the surprise trip that I am planning for Gary.  I guess it was a couple months ago or so that I asked him if it was in our budget (he's the money man) to plan a surprise trip.  I told him how much I wanted to spend, not counting food and transportation, and he said to go ahead.  Starting today I will give him a clue everyday until the day we leave (next Thursday May 26th).  I hope these clues cause him to think and get confused about the location all at the same time. 


For the first day I wrote him a letter, what I wrote at the beginning of this post, and directions for the game.  Since this picture was taken I have added that there is no googling or any search engine allowed.  Gary doesn't use Google, but GoodSearch so I had to make sure to put the 'no search engine.'  The last note is the fact for the day.  Today's fact is 'This state has a Metropolis, the home of Superman really does exist.'  I hope that's not too easy!  I'm horrible at facts and current events so he'll probably figure this out in no time. 

They will be in an envelope labeled with the date he is supposed to open it.  Nothing too fancy really :).

Ok, so you guys can play along, but just in case he looks at my blog don't put your guesses or final answers down.  Once I reveal what the location is you can fill me in on whether you knew or not.  If I have already told you then you don't get to play...SORRY!!


Happy Guessing,
Kimberly

1 comment:

nat said...

Sounds exciting! Can't wait for the next clue!!