Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Long lost friend

People say the way to make it in this world is by the people you know, the connections you have, and the relationships that last.  Well, I'm not here to say if that's true or not, but I can tell you that the blogging world is a great place to start.  As I was reading my friend Becky's blog today I came across a post she found on a blog she follows.  So, curious little me has to find out who this person is...well what do you know it's the Katie Beth that I know.  But there's bad news...she is on a different blogging sight and I can't follow her through blogspot.  No worries, I have an old Tumblr account that I can dust off and start using again so I can keep up with her and all of the other people on that sight.  Well, the problem is I have not used that account in MONTHS and I have had several different emails between now and when I opened it and I couldn't remember the email address.  No need to fret though because with a little digging around in this ol' memory bank of mine it finally hit me and now I have 2 blogs.  It was actually quite nice to open up that long lost friend.  Things that I was feeling at this time last year are posted on there, feelings I had when I first got married, when I first started this job, when I first started watching a favorite TV Show, people who have gone on from this life, those who have walked down the aisle to a new life, and so and so forth.  So, from here on out I'll be a 2 blog woman.  Blogspot has a special place in my heart, so most of my inner thoughts and dreams will go here, but a simple link is easy to do on my tumblr account just to keep it up.  If you just have the need to read about my life back when click here.


1 comment:

Becky W said...

You can actually follow Twitter blogs on here. I have 4-5 on my list!! It will tell you when they have updated and everything!! I will remind myself how I did it and report back to you!