Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Elf Yourself OR Someone Else?

I have been watching a lot of people Elf themselves lately and decided that I needed to join suit.  However, after talking with Jonathan (the other guy that is here from Nashville) and hearing that he had NEVER seen Elf yourself I knew just what I was going to do.  Actually I'm not sure that anybody in KL has ever seen it so I gave them this little treat with the big guys in our office...



The whole office loved it and several emails were sent out in response!  It was a big hit and Jonathan even got up and started practicing his moves! 


Also, just in case you didn't know JibJab offers all types or videos starring you!  Here is a flashback to Halloween 2009.



Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!



Happy Elfing,

1 comment:

He Sings Over Me! said...

OMG! That is so funny! Remember we did one for Emily? Do you have a copy of that? I know this was a hit because the one we did has us laughing hysterically! Good Elfing!