Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Advantage Tile

Our friend, Lee Evans, owns Advantage Tile.  He did our kitchen floors and backsplash.  I don't have a good updated picture of our kitchen, but just know that he does GREAT work!!!  He did a collage over our sink that is incredible!!

Anyway, at the Sheraton, our home in Malaysia, there is a wall that is absolutely gorgeous and everytime I look at it I think about Lee.  This wall is in the restaurant that Gary and I have breakfast at every morning.  From a distance you can't really tell it's tile..


 But get a closer look and it's obvious!!

Not sure where I can get this done in my house, but once I find the place I'm calling Lee!
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Thanks for the advertisement! I will be sure to show him your blog (again). I always have him read it on the weekend :) Love ya!!

Juliane McCorkle said...

That's so cool! It reminds me of what Victor Navorkian made for the girl in "The Terminal" but prettier! lol

He Sings Over Me! said...

Wow that is beautiful! What about in the bathroom? The small tile reminds of New York Subway Stations....they have a lot of decorations and pictures made with tile like that but nothing like that! It's amazing!