Friday, December 10, 2010

Let's try this again...

I just posted our Christmas Card on here, but after some investigation I noticed that you can only see the front of the card and when you click on the link it just simply takes you to the shutterfly website.  So, after viewing my friend Natasha's blog, I realized that you don't get the full effect of our Christmas card.  So, let's try this again...

This is the front.  Those are the Petronas Towers in KL behind us.

The inside left.  If you can't read it click on it to enlarge.

The inside right.

Much Better!!


3 comments:

Juliane McCorkle said...

Cute! Yeah, I was wondering about that, lol. I'm glad you got it on here!

Becky W said...

Love it! So proud of you and Gary and all you are doing for the cause of Christ!

nat said...

Oh yes, this is much nicer. Um, I still haven't seen one in my mailbox though!