Sunday, December 19, 2010

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause

This is my mom and dad last year!

Dad takes his suit everywhere these days.  This is the Rowe Thanksgiving this year!
MaryBeth (the one in the middle back) and Page (my cousin in the green shirt) are ENGAGED!!!!

Aunt Katie and Bethany
All the kids (minus Shells and me and our hubbys) with Santa
I'm not sure where this picture was taken, but this is Laura and Mary Tate from my parent's church with Elf on the Shelf (Twirly Whirly maybe?)  Even big kids love Santa!

Then this year the photographer (Custom Images) who did my sister's wedding (and lots of people we know) asked dad to have a session with him!  The pics are FANTASTIC!! 











I just saw this one for the first time...HILARIOUS!!!
  




Merry Christmas,

5 comments:

Juliane McCorkle said...

So cute! Your dad is a good Santa! I love it!

Becky W said...

I LOVE it! I wish my kids could have had a pic with him!

He Sings Over Me! said...

These are great pictures! He is like needs-to-be-in-a-movie-good!

nat said...

Love these photos! They are great! Your dad cracks me up!!

Anonymous said...

He makes sure a great Santa!!
Rachel