Wednesday, December 8, 2010

First Christmas Present

This morning I came to work like any other day.  I sat down at my desk, started my computer, checked my email, and started working.  Then Intan walks over and gives me a little bag and says "Merry Christmas."  I got to know Intan a little better this past weekend when we went to Langkawi, but I didn't expect her to get me a present!  I open it and this is what I find inside...



I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks Intan!!!!  My first question to her was, "Do you know how much I LOVE pearls?"  She said she noticed I wear pearl earrings all the time and I'm sure she has heard me tell stories about them.  Speaking of the big eraser (treasure)... it ended up being a prank!!  It's a horrible eraser and the earring just tears right through it : (.  Guess I need to go on another hunt for some earring backs pretty soon.

Happy Christmas,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! Tha is very much you!! Can't wait to see a picture with you wearing it!

Candy said...

How prety! It looks just like a "Kimberly present"!

Juliane McCorkle said...

That's so neat! Boo bad erasers! good luck with the search for earring backs!

Terry said...

Ahh, I'm busy catching up on your blog posts - how did I miss this? It suits you to a "T," girly. Miss you guys and hope you have a rockin' Christmas holiday this year.

He Sings Over Me! said...

that is so pretty! I love it! That was so great of Intan! I love that you have such great co-workers there!

Let me know when you find those earring backs! I know I've used earsers before but I guess just temp. though! I guess longer isn't better!