Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Quelf

I got this post on my facebook wall today...

Katie Rowe Skelton

Katie Rowe Skelton Hurry home, Bethany has.a new game for us. it's called Quelf. Lots of fun, very little thinking:-)!

That name sounded familiar and sure enough I had heard of it.  My friend Mindy wrote several holiday posts during Thanksgiving and I knew there was one that she talked about a really crazy game that her and the fam played.  So, I went back through the archives or her blog (seriously what did we do before blogging?  I can't go back in other people's diaries) and found it.  February cannot come soon enough because I'm SUPER excited to play this game!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SOOOOOO right, February can not get here soon enough!!!! I will be standing in that airport with a camera rolling waiting with all your family for you and Gary!! :)
Rachel

He Sings Over Me! said...

That really sounds like so much fun. I am going to see if Yannick will get it for me for Christmas! Hey, there is still time :)

and

OMG! Februrary, when? That is just like right around the corner! Woohoo!