Monday, October 25, 2010

India

Last week was so amazing and I plan on making a big post, if not several posts, about all of our adventures.  However, my computer has been acting a little crazy today so the plan I had is going to have to be postponed.  Just know that we had a very exciting trip and we made it safely back home, I mean, to Malaysia.  We met some of the most amazing people while in India and I hope that my words will be able to describe them so that you, my readers, feel like you know them like I do.  So, stay tuned for more about India.

1 comment:

Juliane McCorkle said...

I guess my blog dashboard messes up because it re-posted some of your older posts as new posts, and I got confused, and thought you had A LOT of new ones! haha! Well, I'm excited to hear about India soon!