Friday, October 1, 2010

China Town


My co-workers and I went to China Town right after work the other day and we told Gary to meet us at the banner.  I hadn't been there before so I had no idea what the banner looked like.  When we got there I'm looking for a huge sign tied between two buildings covering the entire street, but this was the banner.  Good thing Gary knew!




There are shops on both sides of the street.  This is a hagglers dream!!!!  Thank goodness I have my budget savvy husband by my side to hold me back and haggle me some more desiring prices. 



Our one purchase of the night, which required no haggling (we were just getting our feet wet for next time).  This is the mangosteen fruit and the spiky looking fruit is rambutan.  They are both extremely sweet and tasty!!! 

Gary loves the Mangosteen, it has some sort of healing power or something.  You can read more about it here.

No comments: