Monday, June 20, 2011

CHICAGO!!!!!!!

Sorry it's taken me so long to post about out anniversary trip to Chicago.  If you remember I planned this surprise trip for Gary and gave him clues everyday starting the week before we left.  I put this little video together and there are some mess-ups, but don't judge me by them.  I tried to go back and fix them and obviously it didn't work.  There's a random title in there and when the silver guy is dancing I missed the word 'him.'  The video parts were captured with my mother-in-laws little digital camera so that's why the quality isn't all that great.  We were going to take the new video camera, but decided against it. 

Oh and remember when I posted the weather?  Well, let me be the first to tell you that it was not the same 60 + degrees I know.  I had to buy a scarf and if they would have still had winter coats out I probably would have bought one of those as well.  The scarf didn't really help much the first day because with the windchill it felt like 40...BRRRR!!!  We still had lots of fun though and didn't really let the weather slow us down. 

One thing I wasn't able to take pictures during was the Peter Pan 360 show we went to.  That was something I really bought for myself.  We really enjoyed, but I've come to the conclusion that I'm much more of a musical girl.  Here's a little short video of what it was like.



Of course this is from the one they had in San Francisco, but you get the idea.

Now it's time to enjoy our little video!!


2nd Anniversary trip to Chicago from Kimberly Washer on Vimeo.

2 comments:

nat said...

Glad you had a good time! Chicago is a great city!

Leigh said...

That video is soooo good!!! :) I just love it!!! And I love that you talk through some of it....I hate my voice recorded!!! But yours is GREAT! :)