Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I know you're probably thinking

I know that people out there are probably thinking...what about the wedding videos that I haven't gotten done yet??  Well, not to fret!  The Mac is making the long trip overseas with me.  I will have access to all of the same things I have here, as far as the editing process goes.  So, here is what I have on my plate.  I have to finish Trey and Chrissy's DVD.  Then, I have to do Martha and Matt's, Jimmy and Sara's, and Chris and Anna's.  Don't worry I have a feeling that I will have some spare time on my hands over there, because right now my hands are pretty full with the whole...getting ready to move to another country thing.  So, for those brides and grooms that put their hope and trust in me getting their video done...don't lose faith yet because Kimberly Washer Videography is going GLOBAL!!!!! 

P.S.  I really do hope to be able to get some stuff over there.  Maybe not a wedding, but who knows what God has in store for us right :)

1 comment:

nat said...

You can wait until you have some free time to do my wedding video. I'm in no hurry!