Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh the places you will go...


I left last Friday right after work to head to my friend Shanon's house.  Before I was married I used to go down there the weekend before camp and just hang out with her family.  It was just like old times except that we actually had plans when I got there.  I got there at about 7:15 on Friday night and nobody was home.  So I let myself in and since she has 3 kids I thought it would be nice to help her out and pick up some things so that when they got home they could just focus on packing for camp.  They were grateful and surprised!  The next morning I hung out with Barrett and Kason (her soon to be 2 year old and her just turned 1 year old).  Why I didn't get pictures of them I have no idea!  Their Nana and Granna came and got them for the week while Brint, Shanon, Lily (their 3 year old) and I went to camp.  After the boys left we went to our friend Miranda's daughter's first birthday party.

   Karsyn the birthday girl!!

Her Birthday cake

Blowing out her first candle with Mommy!

The fruit basket that Shanon cut and melon balled herself!

Lily is so stinkin' funny!  These are all the ice cream toppings! 

She really cracked herself up when she put that hat on sideways!

We had such a fun time at Karsyn's birthday party!!  After we left there we went and saw Toy Story 3 (Lily calls it Stoy Tory!).  I had already seen it at the drive-in, which by the way I didn't get pics of and I don't know why because it was mine and Gary's first drive-in EVER, but it was just as good the second time!  I wish I would have taken pics of Lily's face in the movie.  She loves 'big movies.'

No comments: