Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Daytime Cross Dresser siting

WHY?????!!!!!!  Do Shelley and I not have fancy phones with picture taking capabilities???!!!! 

We are in Florence, KY for a wedding this weekend and we ran to Wal-Mart to get some tapes.  We are walking through the electronics section and Shelley is walking on my right side.  I'm looking all around for the tapes and when I look to my left there he/she is.  Standing at a whooping 6 foot something, long grey stringy hair in a low pony tail, and a bald spot on top.  He has a sweat band around his head glasses on his wrinkly face.  Moving down past the shoulders, is a black feminine top that's tight on the top and flowy on the bottom.  He has on booty short denim shorts with a little leg peaking through before you get to the thigh high black boots.  The boots were pointy toe and high heels.  I was in the middle of telling a story when silence came over me and I turned to look at Shelley to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing.  We then proceed to stare again just to make sure.  We circle back around to get another peak and he is gone.  I find my tapes, pay, and Shelley asks if I was sure that it was a he.  I said YOU HAVE TO SEE HIS FACE, so the hunt began again.  I told Shelley that if we find him we are going to get a random person to get a picture and text it to us.  We had no luck finding him again :(.  Here are some pictures of what his outfit consisted of: 
If you watch Gilmore Girls you will recognize this guy but this is what the man looked like without the facial hair.  Please imagine the following articles of clothing on his body:

I hope that you are able to get this full picture in your head. 
Sorry that we don't have the actual picture but this is the best I could do. 

No comments: