Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Storm

For those of you who are unaware, my sister was at her in-laws last night by herself with a friend's kid when the tornado came through.  Thankfully they have a storm shelter, but the house is completely gone.  Only her mother's-in-law closet is still standing.  I'm a little confused on all the details of where everyone was, but I do know that Shelley and Jared's cars (both of them) are totaled and his parents don't have a house.  We are just thankful that everyone is ok.  Rhonda and Steve (Jared's parents) are still in Birmingham with Rhonda's mom and haven't seen their house yet.  I'm sure that is going to be something very hard to see once they get home.  Please keep them and everyone that was affected by the storm in your prayers.

Praying,
Kimberly

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am so sorry to hear that. PRAYING!