Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Scrabble



In all the days of my life I cannot remember a time that I have even come close to beating my Grandmother in Scrabble.  Since I am still on night shift, I decided to go over there today to just hang out with them.  My cousin Elizabeth goes over there on Wednesday and her and Grandmother play games pretty much all day.  Grandmother is a champ at all the games they play: Aggrevation, Kings Corner, Sorry, and of course Scrabble!  Well, today was my day because I was able to not only use all of my pieces, but I was also BEAT GRANDMOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh yeah it's my birthday not really but go anyway!!  WHOOOO HOOO!!!!!  Rock on I beat her oh yeah!!!!! 

Ok enough with the party!  I wish that I could have taken a picture of the board, but I didn't have a camera on me. 
Here's a good one of the Scrabble queen herself!!  And my cute little Granddaddy too!  They are just the cutest aren't they!?  They have been married 59 years!
This is my cousin Elizabeth.  She and I are two peas in a pod!!


No comments: