Friday, October 25, 2013

Elevators

Sometimes I wonder if our elevators at work have cameras in them because I do really dumb things in there.  I just imagine someone sitting at a desk watching the monitors and then cracking up when I enter an elevator alone.  They might say, "Oh!  Here she is again!  What's she gonna do this time?"

Things like, but not limited to:
- spirit fingers
- talking to myself (but who doesn't do that)
- break dancing....ok ok maybe this is just what I want to do one day (if the running man is break dancing then I have accomplished this one)
- Opera singing

I can only hope that I can bring small joy to one person's life if they just happen to be watching monitors all day long!!

1 comment:

nat said...

I like to do crazy things on elevators also. It makes life more fun!