Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Celebrations Part 1

Our Christmas actually began the first weekend in December when we had Christmas with Gary's extended family.  This is the only picture I have to document that Christmas...

but I must say it's a good one :).  That is Gary with his nephew Benjamin.  That was the Christmas that we received the nerf guns.

The weekend before Christmas we had my immediate family Christmas at my parents house.  We snuggled,
My mom (bebe) with Alyza and Adeline (my sister's best friend's little girls.  We always celebrate with them too).

we had lots of presents,

got some awesome gifts from the girls,

She's definitly a gift.  At one point she had 3 bows on her head.  Alora and Adeline would add a bow to her head everytime they opened one of her presents.  They didn't stick for very long.

we took lots pictures,

AND SANTA CAME!!!!!
He is real!!




We had a spa open,

and a fashion show to show off all the new clothes!!
Dad didn't want to be left out because he got new jeans!!



1 comment:

nat said...

Looks like you all had a nice Christmas! Love that Santa!!