Tuesday, April 15, 2014

11 months






This little stinker is such a ham!!  She definitely has personality flowing out of her ears!  She loves to wave, loves to play peek-a-boo & loves to be chased.

She says duck and quack quite frequently and I'm pretty sure she says 'gog' (dog).

She loves to pat beat the Bible or any book that is in front of her.  Her favorite books right now are Five Little Monkeys & Bathtime Peek-a-boo.

She has done pretty well the past month with sleeping.  There were a few nights here and there that were rough, but I think she's getting her two top teeth in.  

She still only has 2 teeth, but I can start to feel the top ones a little.

She takes more and more steps every day.  She can pretty much walk across the living room now, but still prefers to crawl because it's faster.

She still eats like a champ!  This past weekend at Makin' Music one my friends who has a 1 year old couldn't believe that she was sitting there eating chili.  I love it when people are amazed at her eating habits :).

SHE CLAPS!!!  It only took a few days of practicing before she had it down.  Remember last month I was really excited for it?  Yea it's still really exciting!!  Now she does an air/silent clap.  She makes the clapping motion, but she doesn't actually clap her hands together.  It's just as great!!

She's going to be 1 before we know it!!  We went to Gravel Road Traditions with our photographer and we got some ADORABLE pictures!!



This is like her new favorite face.  She makes it all the time!!  I love it!!

She gets so excited and tenses up too!!  I love it!!

Seriously!!  Isn't that the cutest little booty you've ever seen!!  Those chunky legs!!!

We are having her birthday party on May 3rd at noon at a farm some people from church own.  I'm sooooooo excited!!  A girl I used to work with has a design business on the side and they are going to do her decorations.  I'm doing all the food and Shonta will be there taking pictures!  It's going to be awesome!!

So next monthly update she'll be ONE!!!  AHHHH say it isn't so!!

Kimberly




No comments: