Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Babies, Babies and more Babies!!!

Well,  another one has finally come out publically...RACHEL DONNELLY KYLE is PREGNANT!!!!!  She and I actually had a skype date a couple of weeks ago and she told me then.  I'm soooo excited that when I go to New Zealand in July that we will get to shop for baby stuff!!!  EEEEKKKK!!! 

So, let's do a count...

1. My sister, Shelley, is having the first grandbaby on my side of the family.

2. My friend, Rachel Evans, is having a baby.

3. My old roommate, Martha, is having a baby BOY!!!

4. My old roommate, Rachel Kyle, is having a baby!!!!

Isn't it crazy how your life progresses?  You grow up together, in the case with my sister, you go to college together, you get married within a few years of each other and then everyone starts popping out the offspring!!!  Before you even ask...yes, Gary and I will have kids...one day :).

Lovin' some babies,

No comments: