Monday, March 14, 2011

Suddenly

Last night I was laying in bed and my dad texted me that Leo Deck, a man we used to go to church with when I was growing up, had passed away.  He has three sons.  One Shelley's age (Stephen), one around my age (Andrew), and one younger than me (Kevin).  I was just amazed because I didn't even know he was sick, well he wasn't sick come to find out.  My dad said he went to church yesterday morning and then after church his wife, Judy, decided to go do some shopping and when she came home he was on the bathroom floor.  I know this is not the best way to start to your morning, but I just want everyone to send up a little prayer for this family because they were not prepared for this.  I honestly don't think anyone is ever prepared for this, but when it is so sudden like this it scares me.  They think he had a massive heart attack. 

Make sure you tell the ones you love how much you love them all the time because seriously we never know when something might happen.

Love,

1 comment:

nat said...

It was so shocking when they announced this at church last night. Judy and I are very close and I cannot imagine how difficult this is going to be for her. Leo is the third person this year that I know that has suddenly died. It's very sad indeed. Love you girl!