Tuesday, March 22, 2011

20 Billion

It would take 20 billion dollars to give everyone in the WORLD clothing and water...

Americans spend 20 billion dollars on ice cream a year...

The other night when Gary said that statistic in Bible class I about fell out!!!  Yes, I have to admit that I have had ice cream since then and when I think about it I get sick to my stomach.  For me to have been to India and see some of those people who need that food and water just hurts my heart. 

It's getting to be time for everyone to start eating more ice cream as it gets warmer outside.  I don't want to put a damper on your springtime celebrations, but just think about this and maybe we can think of something better to do with our money then spend it on ice cream! 




P.S. If you didn't catch that I am totally talking to myself as well!!

3 comments:

nat said...

Um, I don't like ice cream. But, I get what your saying.

Ashley said...

WOW! That's crazy. We need to ban ice-cream for a year!

Ashley said...

WOW! That's WILD!