Thursday, January 27, 2022

What's Coming Down the Pipeline

Well Hi! It's been FOREVER since I've sat at a computer and typed up a blog post, but here I am and I'm so excited! It's the first month of a new year and I thought what better time to get back into this space than right now? So here I am!

Just a quick update on what has happened in the Washer world since my last post on June 6, 2018 😒

We added another sweet baby girl to our family and I'm sure one day I'll post about her birth story, but today is not that day! Here we are at her newborn session...


And here's some more recent ones...
Wren - 8

Thayer - 6

Willow - 4

Emmie - 2

Some other BIG EVENTS include:

1. We lost Gary's precious sister, Emily, suddenly in August of 2018. She was a beautiful soul and we are joyful for the day when we will get to see her sweet smile and hug her neck!

This picture is from Willow's first birthday (5/6/18). We got pregnant with Emmie around new years that same year. Her due date was Emily's birthday, October 4, which is also my Grandmother, Hazel's birthday. Emmie's name is Emilia Hazel to represent these two precious people in our lives. My Grandmother is still around and we are blessed for her to see our babies grow! One day our Emmie will meet her Auntie Em name sake and that will be a glorious day I'm sure!




2. We bought a little 5 acre farm in April of 2020



3. Our big kids joined the "66 Club" at our church for saying all the books of the Bible in June 2021!


3. We paid off all of our consumer debt (mostly student loans) in July of 2021





And a long list of other exciting things for our family and extended family! There have been many tears, hugs, smiles, laughs, prayers of blessings, and prayers of distress, but overall we have been great!

Some exciting things are happening in 2022 that I hope to blog about, but this gets you mostly caught up! I'm excited to be back and I hope you are too!!














No comments: