Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Four Seasons Films

As I grow as a videographer, I enjoy pulling things from other videographers that I like. Four Seasons Films has fantastic quality to their films. I love how they make your wedding like a short movie! I watched several that they have on their website, however, I picked a favorite from them, http://www.fourseasonsfilms.com/lynette&ryan/. I can only think of one thing that caught my attention to this right off and that's the song! I love "I'm Yours" By Jason Mraz and it was supposed to be the song that Gary and I walked out of our ceremony to, but since we had the short rain fall the sound equipment was no longer there to play it. Needless to say, everytime I hear this song I am reminded of my own wedding, which only brings a smile to my face. This couple, Lynette and Ryan, look so in love and I love the way the camera captured their personalities!

No comments: